Hello,

We are currently looking at the feasibility of implementing a combined document/records and case management system.  We currently have a standalone document management system, and a standalone case management system, but we now feel it's important to upgrade this to a combined product.

I'm aware that Open Text offer a combined system as part of their Livelink offering, and Autonomy Meridio tell me they can do this too, but I wondered if anyone was aware of any other combined products out there?

Many thanks,

Jenny

Jenny Godfrey
Head of information management
Office of Rail Regulation
One Kemble Street
London
WC2B 4AN
Tel: 020 7282 0114

We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses.
You must carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment to this
message.  The information in this email and any files transmitted with it may be be of privileged
and/or confidential nature and is solely for the addressee(s).  If you are not intended addressee
please notify us immediately, and note that any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views
of the Office of Rail Regulation

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]