From: Liz Sykes [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:40:19 +0000
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Grievance Files

Hi,

Can anybody point me in the right direction for retention regarding
grievances
made by staff members about their place of work, which leads to
compensation? I am aware of guidelines relating to grievances made about a
member of staff but not the other way round. The organisation I work for
revolves around childcare but this file relates to a staff member in our
conferencing department. My personal thought is 6 years from completion, ie
Limitations Act but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Thanks
Liz

For any content based queries, please email