**Apologies for cross posting**

As you may know, the reduced VAT rate of 15% will be increased back to
17.5% on 1st January 2010. This means that if you make a confirmed
booking on any 2010 course by 18th December 2009, you will receive it at
the current 15% VAT rate.

Coming up so far next year we have the following courses:

NEW Legal Issues in Web 2.0

Charles Oppenheim

Wednesday 24th March

Edinburgh http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/Legalissues.html

NEW Picture this! Image Management for Information Professionals Roger
Mills Wednesday 31st March CILIP, London
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/Imagemgmt.htm

NEW Counting on statistics for market research: finding, evaluating and
using resources Karen Blakeman Wednesday 21st April Netskills, Newcastle
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/StatsApril.html

NEW What a great idea! But how will we pay for it? Preparing bids to
secure additional funding Mary Aukland Thursday 13th May CILIP, London
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/Greatidea.htm

Getting to grips with developing and managing e-book collections: an
introduction Chris Armstrong and Ray Lonsdale Tuesday 25th May Bristol
http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/2010/ebooksmay.htm

Date for your diary: UKeiG AGM and Annual Seminar. Are you leading or

following: practical implementation of open source applications
Wednesday 16th June London More details to follow shortly - watch this
space

Details of all our training courses will be made available here as
details are confirmed: http://www.ukeig.org.uk/training/index.html. If
you have any ideas or preferences for training courses/locations please
get in touch at [log in to unmask]

UKeiG has the CILIP Seal of Recognition, which recognises high standards
in the content and relevance of training courses. See
http://www.cilip.org.uk/qualificationschartership/seal/ for details

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP: the Chartered Institute of
Library and Information Professionals. 7 Ridgmount Street, London, WC1E
7AE. Registered Charity No. 313014.

Visit our web site: http://www.ukeig.org.uk <http://www.ukeig.org.uk/>
<http://www.ukeig.org.uk/>

Sheila Walker | LAB Librarian & Copyright Manager

Information Management Service | Shared Services Directorate | Financial
& Commercial Group

Legal Adviser's Branch | Ground Floor | Seacole Building | Home Office |
2 Marsham Street | London SW1P 4DF

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.I
 f you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.