JOOODLES was that the one where you had that fabulous ancient reader ????if so grainy sounds appropriate
P fabulous ancient reader??

You asked about my project, and it seems to be growing conceptually, with
hilariously limited resources.  We used 2 FLIP ultra digital videocams
Gorillapod-held in distinctly separate positions.  Not entirely trusting to
their sound capabilities, we used a digital voice recorder as well.  Came
off wonderfully, actually, but my [apparent] continuing ignorance of the
editing software on my Mac has the video mushy-grainy.  <sigh>