    Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 21:09:53 -0800
    From: Facebook <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: Ron Silliman added you as a friend on Facebook...
      To: Max Richards <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Max,

Ron Silliman added you as a friend on Facebook.  We need to confirm that you
know Ron in order for you to be friends on Facebook.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

To confirm this friend request, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?reqs.php&mid=19e464fG25e311b9G3836f8dG2

This message was intended for [log in to unmask] Want to control which
emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?
notifications=1&md=ZnJpZW5kO2Zyb209NTEyNzU1ODEzO3RvPTYzNTYzODIwMQ==

----- End forwarded message -----

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au