more montage than collage, but that's a bit of a technicality (trouble with
being a collage artist myself).
I like it though. it's wryly topical, but also just absurdist enough to also
be quite general and sort of grotesquely aesthetic. lots happening too, but
the use of space is actually quite well employed so the picture isn't
cluttered as such.
merry yuletide, world of politics!

KS