"Keep good blazing fires." ironic, I woke up an hour ago to the smell of
smoke, only to find that there was a fire in the apartment nextdoor. no harm
to me personally, the firemen did a good job and the 'blaze' had gone out
long before they arrived. it would be interesting to hear the recording of
my emergency call, now that I'm sitting here at my computer instead of
gasping for air through my narrow window.

also, very amusing letter, thanks. most of those bits of advice seem
reasonable.

KS