From: Mark Evans [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 December 2009 12:48
To: [log in to unmask]; Janet McDonnell
Subject: Re: You're late: was 'On the PhD thesis'

Hi Janet

Whilst there have been a few cases of swine flue on Campus, I'm pretty sure
we're free of temporal discontinuity here at Loughborough. Well, there were
certainly no references to it in the last RAE results. Just in-case I need to
order some boxes of latex gloves, is it contagious?

Mark (a jean wearing academic)

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:33:37 +0000, Janet McDonnell
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear Robert,
>
>Greetings from the future where what you envisage 'might' happen has been
going on for well over a decade. I think the temporal discontinuity must be
your end rather than ours as we at CSM are surrounded by the same future
here in London .... Goldsmiths, the Royal College, Chelsea .. to name but 3.
Further afield there's  Glasgow, Cardiff...........

>Catch up?  Ridicule?  Hmmmm!
>
>Happy Christmas ;-)
>
>Janet
>
>Professor Janet McDonnell
>Central Saint Martins,  University of the Arts London, Southampton Row,
London WC1B 4AP
>tel    +44 (0) 207 514 7144
research in Design [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert
Harland [[log in to unmask]]