Masterclass in Theatrical Improvisation of Research Data

 Do not reply to this email.  Use contact info below

 Bournemouth University’s Centre for Qualitative Research

is excited to announce a two-day

Masterclass in Theatrical Improvisation of Research Data

For researchers, film & theatre folk and citizens!

 With Sharon Muiruri and Kip Jones

15th & 16th February, 2010

 We are looking for a small group of people with some background in film, theatre or improvisation work or at least an interest in performance who are not shy about experimenting in front of each other!  You don’t necessarily need to be a researcher or a performer; rather, we are more interested in a gathering of creative people with an interest in performance as a way of raising awareness.  If you are fascinated by learning about improvisation and its potential as an interpretive tool for research, then this is a great opportunity to try something cutting edge in the research process.  This is definitely a new way of thinking about the interpretation of research data through improvisation.

 The fee for this Masterclass is £99.00 for two full days.

 Contact: [log in to unmask]  or call Claire: +44 (0)1202 962179

 More information: http://tiny.cc/WI4BB