We only health screen applicants after they have been successful at interview.  I though this was now common practice in most (large) organisations.  Apart from anything else if all applicants were health screened we wouldn't have time to do anything else; so this recommendation won't make any practical difference to most of us

Yvonne McAlpine
Lead Occupational Health Advisor

St Andrew's Healthcare
Priory Cottage
Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5DG
T: 01604 616544 ext 6544
Fax: 01604 616565
E: [log in to unmask] W: www.stah.org

St Andrew's Healthcare, Billing Road, Northampton NN1 5DG
(A charitable company limited by guarantee)
Registered in England: Company No. 5176998
Reg. Charity No. 1104951; VAT Number: 120 948 773

Disclaimer:
and it may be privileged. It is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
have received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material immediately.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION