From: "Glenn Raybone" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 2:38 PM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Sickness rates

Hello

Can I ask if anyone on the list works for an organisation that doesn't have
sick-
pay provision and just SSP.

In such a situation can I ask if your sickness absence rates are any worse
than national averages and also what the causes for absence are.

I ask as the NHS has very generous sick-pay provision, but the sceptic in me
does wonder if this encourages some to have extra absence or longer than is
actually needed.

To maintain confidentiality please email me off-list if you prefer.

Season Greetings

Glenn

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: