Annwyl Pawb / Dear All,

There are a few courses coming up in the New Year in Pontypool Museum
that some of your staff may be interested in.

The courses are intended for a maximum of 15 people.I am waiting to hear
back from Ann Mansell regarding how many staff from Pontypool will be
attending so I am unsure at this stage how many places we have left.

Please let me know if anybody is interested and I will come back to you
to confirm in the New Year.

The courses are as follows:-

Introduction to Oral History 13th Janurary

Introduction to Housekeeping 20th January

Care of Photographs course 03rd February

Hope you all have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cofion Gorau / Kind Regards

Sue Swanson
> Cynorthwy-ydd Casgliadau, Safonau a Hyfforddiant
> Collections, Standards and Training Assistant
>
> CyMAL : Amgueddfeydd Archifau a Llyfrgelloedd Cymru
> CyMAL : Museums Archives and Libraries Wales
> Llywodraeth Cynulliad Cymru
> Welsh Assembly Government

	Rhodfa Padarn, Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23
3UR

	Llinell union / Direct line   0300 0622107
	Ffacs / Fax  0300 0622052

	e-bost / e-mail  [log in to unmask]

	http://www.wales.gov.uk/cymal