From: Health of minority ethnic communities in the UK [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Bassett [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 December 2009 03:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information regarding Irish mental health service user groups

Hi Everyone

I wondered if anyone had any information regarding Irish mental health service user groups in the UK? Furthermore, are there any researchers who have conducted qualitative research into the experiences of this diverse group of people with respect to the experience of mental health services?

Best Wishes
Andrew Bassett
Research Student
Nottingham Trent University