From: mining-history [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
JJ GREENWOOD
Sent: 23 December 2009 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Query

I am trying to locate a pamphlet "Extracts from the Letterbook of William Scott " ; author and date of publication unknown but covers the 1740s in the north east collieries and is quoted in Charles E. Lee. 'Early North-East Coast Railways — II'. Colliery engineering. July, 1939

I cannot find  a copy on COPAC or several mining museums online catalogues

Does anyone know of this or a possible location

Jeremy