From: "Ian Spensley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: Query re Quarry 1921

The North of England Institute of Mining and Mechanical Engineers, probably
 have a copy covering that period. They have certainly Inspectors Reports
covering it, which might include your quarry.

Harmby Limestone Company Limited, was also run by F.L. Bentham of Bentham
Buildings in Middlesbrough. 1910 to 1914.

Were they taken over by Ord & Maddison?

Ian