medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture John, I'm catching up on my email, and found this a very interesting one, informative and helfpul for when I do wade in to this book. (I was just wondering what saints were of importance in Ely, for instance....; I gather Pfaff will help me on that).  This is just a plea for you to give us a further verdict when you've read those last 200 pages.
thanks,
cecilia