From: Media, Communications & Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) - Policy Network on behalf of Salvatore Scifo
Sent: Mon 12/21/2009 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MECCSA-POLICY] MeCCSA response to HEFCE consultation on the REF

Dear Members,
MeCCSA has responded to the consultation on proposals for the Research
Excellence Framework (REF), promoted by the Higher Education Funding
Council for England (HEFCE).

The consultation had set out proposals for all key aspects of the
framework and invited responses from across the UK and invited responses
from the higher education sector as well as organisations with an
interest in the use and impact of research - from the private, public
and third sectors, to be submitted by 16 December 2009.

You can download MeCCSA's response to the consultation from
http://www.meccsa.org.uk/papers/responses/response-to-hefce-consultation-on-the-ref

On the same page you will find also other relevant organizations
- SCUDD (The Standing Conference of University Drama Departments)
- SOCHODS (Council of UK Heads and Professors of Sociology)
and shortly a link to the response of the Library and Information
Science Research Coalition (LISRC).

May I take this occasion to wish you all the best for the forthcoming
festivities and a Happy New Year 2010.

Hope to see you at the MeCCSA's annual conference, this year at the LSE,
on 6-8 January 2010

Salvo

Please visit this page to browse list's archives, or to join or leave the list.