With more and more museums finding their way to social media sites, Hartlepool Museum Service is looking into how we could use social media sites to reach our particular aims and objectives.  There are some great examples online (Brooklyn Museum and Tate spring immediately to mind), but we are looking for examples of how (or even if) local authority museums use these types of sites.  We are particularly interested to know what sort of policies you have in place and what sites you are using.

Any examples would be grateful!

Thank you.

Shona Carnall
Education Officer
Museums and Heritage Service
Hartlepool Borough Council
Sir William Gray House
Clarence Road
TS24 8BT
Email. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone: 01429 284348
Find us on Twitter: YuffyMOH

This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other
action taken in reliance of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.
Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of Hartlepool
Borough Council.
If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function to tell us
and then permanently delete what you have received.

Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance
with our policy on the use of electronic communications.