Hi everyone,

I am not a moderator however I am one participant of the list who usually
remains fairly quiet.  I am hoping to make a plea for people not to send
attachments through the list but supply a brief description in the body of
the email and ask for those interested in receiving the attachment to
contact the sender off the list in order to receive the attachment.  Not
everyone is interested in receiving the information contained in large
attachments.  Additionally some people can be on slow and expensive internet
plans.  For example the recent 3000kb attachment that came through the list
took my email programme nearly 10 minutes to download on a ³pay for data²
prepaid wireless internet plan.  I am also fresh enough off dial up to
remember what an absolute pain such attachments can be ­ that attachment
would have taken nearly 20 minutes had I still been on dial up.  Not
everybody lives in a city with high speed and/or cheap internet access
possibilities.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and possibly considering
its contents.

Regards
Jane