CILIP has sent out a call to all members inviting expressions of
interest to serve on a Project Board to scope, guide and oversee the
work of deciding the future of CILIP:

"What should our professional institute look like by the middle of the
next decade? And what's the roadmap that will get us there?"

The work will be carried out between January and June 2010 and is
intended to involve everyone with an interest in the future of our
profession and our professional institute. The work will be carried out
between January and June 2010 and is intended to involve everyone with
an interest in the future of our profession and our professional
institute.

See

<http://www.cilip.org.uk/about-us/people/president/Pages/big-conversatio
n.aspx>
http://www.cilip.org.uk/about-us/people/president/Pages/big-conversation
.aspx

for full details.

Chris

Chris Armstrong
Information Automation Limited
t. (+44) 1974 251302
s. chrisatial (Skype, pre-arranged)
e. [log in to unmask]
w. www.i-a-l.co.uk <http://www.i-a-l.co.uk/>
b: http://i-a-l.blogspot.com/
Registered address: Penbryn, Bronant, Aberystwyth SY23 4TJ
Registered in England Number: 2110002