Dear Catherine

I am planning to be there and looking forward to seeing you all.

Best regards,

Karima

Mrs Karima Boudjillouli

Librarian

Al-Furqan Islamic Heritage Foundation

22 A Old Court Place

London W8 4PL

Tel: +44 203 130 1530

Direct line: +44 203 130 539

Fax: +44 207 937 2540

http://www.al-furqan.com

> I am hoping to be able to attend the meeting, but will need to confirm
> (or otherwise) nearer to the date.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Muhammad Isa Waley

> Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:12:50 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [LIS-MELCOM-UK] MELCOM meeting
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Dear All
> I am looking forward to seeing you at University of Westminster for the winter gathering. I have arranged for a representative from the Arabic department to be there and there will be a short presentation by Dr Sherif prior to the business meeting.
> Many thanks
> Jasmine
> Librarian for Arabic studies
> University of Westminster

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.