Hi list-folk!

***Apologies for cross posting***

Could anybody help me out with a query please?

Does anyone know of the legal position around the disposal of weeded stock items? We currently make these items available in a book sale for our users which is stated in our collection management policy.

With the absence of any current Trust led guidance on this any input would be helpful. I will summarise responses for the list if required.

Thanking you in advance

Vicky

Victoria Boskett

Librarian

Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Health Informatics Service

Duncan Macmillan House I Porchester Road I Nottingham I NG3 6AA

Tel: 0115 952 9486 or 0115 969 1300 ext.11186

Mobile: 0781 0850905

Email: [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system security manager ([log in to unmask]).Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, unless otherwise specifically stated.