Good afternoon,

Hope someone can help me out with this tricky enquiry please?

We are currently undergoing a redesign of our community mental health
service here at RDASH and the Service Manager for Adult Community Mental
Health would like examples the following documents relating to Single
Point of Access Services in other NHS Mental Health Trusts:
1. initial assessment document
2. policy implementation guide (PIG) for a single point of access team
3. risk assessment document (not Sainsbury's)

Would anyone out there be willing to share the relevant documents or
provide a contact name / email address for the Manager of their Single
Point of Access Service?

Any help or suggestions gratefully received!

Kind regards,
Margaret-Mary

Margaret-Mary O'Mahony
Knowledge Manager
Informatics and Knowledge Services
Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
Chestnut View, St Catherine's Hospital, Tickhill Road
Doncaster DN4 8QN

Tel. 01302 798357

NHSnet email: [log in to unmask]
Library email: [log in to unmask]
Knowledge Toolkit: http://rdashknowledge.wordpress.com/

Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
Website:  http://www.rdash.nhs.uk
Extranet: http://nww.rdash.nhs.uk (NHS Only)

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment is legally privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. It may also be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.  Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any reading, printing, storage, disclosure forwarding or copying or any other action taken in respect of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Please consider the environmental impact before printing this email or any attachments.