Hi

I wonder if anyone has any recent experience with thesaurus management software?  We used Term Tree 2000 (from Australia) a few years ago for a project.  It worked fairly well, but I think it would be rather on the expensive side (both in first cost and in annual support) for what I have in mind at present.

I’m aware of various surveys – for instance http://www.willpowerinfo.co.uk/thessoft.htm - but would appreciate some current feedback from actual users.

We’d want to be able to show the usual relationships and scope notes.  Ability to display a faceted structure and to cope with more than one language would be added bonuses.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

Tom Burnham

Pharm-line Database Manager

Pharmacy, Guy's Hospital

Great Maze Pond

London  SE1 9RT

020 7188 5026

[log in to unmask]uk

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust or any of its subsidiaries.

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and any replies cannot be guaranteed.

Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.