Dear Daniel,

It wasn’t that complicated when I set up our PubMed LinkOut!

For more info: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/projects/linkout/doc/liblinkout.html

Kind regards,

Richard Sherratt

Electronic Resources Coordinator

Knowledge & Library Service,

Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,

Warrington Hospital,

Education & Research Division,

Education Centre, Thelwall House,

Lovely Lane, Warrington, WA5 1QG.

External telephone: 01925 66 2128

Internal telephone: 5642

For a quality-assured basis for decision making use Emerald Management First!

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?