Hello, everyone.  Here’s two more to add to the list:

I saw your post on the list serve and not sure if you are aware but Best Practice from the BMJ Group is available via blackberry and i-phone;

http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/marketing/best-practice-mobile.html

This product is available in US markets as 'BMJ Point of care';

http://group.bmj.com/products/evidence-centre/bmj-point-of-care-1

I must have missed your original call for suggestions (I’ve been out of the office a lot) but for those interested in iPhone/mobile nursing databases, there are the PEPID products http://www.pepid.com/products/all/  – I personally subscribe to the PEPID RN Oncology Nursing Suite (http://www.pepid.com/products/rnons/) for my iPhone

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L  formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.3999 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax) EBM Theme Director & Reference and Education Librarian Louis Calder Memorial Library University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

Sue Rockliff, Senior Librarian of Queen Elizabeth Hospital in South Australia has an excellent handout on this.

In the last week, both Ebsco and Elsevier have put up optimized sites.

The NLM has a bunch of things.  Epocrates has some free ones and many paid ones.  Skyscape, also.  Some med school libraries have lists.

Medical College of Wisconsin, for example.  (I really like their A-Z

list: http://www.mcw.edu/mcwlibraries/atozpdaresources.htm)

DynaMed

Lexi-Comp

Stat!Ref (in theory, but maybe not in practice, didn't look so slick when I saw the mobile version) ePocrates Unbound Medicine

Not a list, but the TRIP Database (www.tripdatabase.com) has been tweaked to work on iPhones and it also appears to work on other 'smart'

phones!

Here is our PDA list.

http://www.normed.ca/about_us/library/general.aspx?id=1370

If you have any more suggestions, please let me know.