Hello All,

We are currently reviewing our stock which is classed as "not to be
borrowed" and filed in with our Main collection (rather than being in
our separate "Quick Reference" section).
These have traditionally been items that are classed as reference works,
large multi-volume sets or valuable in some way.

We want to develop a set of criteria for these items, with the hope that
we can make a significant percentage of them borrowable again.

I would be really interested to find out how others define their
reference only items and whether any of these items have been made
loanable over time.

Many thanks,
Chloe

--