Gerard McKiernan covers this: see http://mobile-libraries.blogspot.com/

Just a couple of his many posts this year:

1.
http://listserv.aoir.org/pipermail/air-l-aoir.org/2009-April/018724.html

2. A Most Most Excellent Presentation

"Going Mobile with Library Services" > New Technologies: Libraries &
Beyond Conference | July 30 2009

Carrie Gits and Rich Ackerman / Alvin Sherman Library / Nova
Southeastern University

Overview

This talk discusses how libraries are using the mobile web to deliver
services to patrons and provides a simple template for providing library
information on mobile platforms.

Links To Slides and Presentation Links Available At

[ http://tinyurl.com/yet2ard ]

Best wishes,

Dom
Electronic Resources Librarian
Brunel University Library, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK, UB8 3PH
Tel: +44(0)1895 266143; fax: +44(0)1895 269741