From: A list for health related libraries within the North West of England [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Guest Andrea (Ashton, Leigh and Wigan PCT)
Sent: 19 November 2009 11:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Christmas Study Day 10 December 09

Dear Colleague

Please see the attached list for those registered to attend the Christmas Study Day on 10 December at Leyland Hotel.  If your name is not on the list and you would like to attend please book online or click here<http://www.lihnn.nhs.uk/events_calendar/preview_event.aspx?id=193>.

For those already registered I need to know which starter you would like from the list below and for those about to register can you put it in the form which you prefer;

* warming winter broth of cellar vegetables with barley and golden parsnips and served with cheesy herb croutons

* field mushrooms flavoured with a Cropwell Bishop Stilton sauce on sweet onion bread

* fine brandy chicken liver pate studded with candied cranberries and accompanied by a port and caramelised red onion marmalade

Andrea Guest
Team Administrator
NW Health Care Libraries Unit

Tel; 01942 482580
Fax; 01942 482581

Unit E, Kingscroft Court
Sovereign Business Park
Warrington Road
Wigan
WN1 3AP

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail