Thanks Tracy,

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris.

________________________________

From: LGBT Networks List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Tracy Mccoy
Sent: 01 December 2009 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: REMINDER - Call for case studies: Advancing LGBT Equality

Dear Chris,

I shall be meeting with members of our LGBT Staff Network tomorrow
evening. We will discuss the project and I will get back to you before
the end of the week.  In all likelihood we will have something to
contribute but I need to speak with everyone before I fully commit us.

Regards

Tracy McCoy
Chair LGBT Staff Network: University of Wolverhampton