Hi All,

Sorry to bounce this up the list again, but I’d ignored it before as it wasn’t causing a real problem for us, but have just come across it again so thought I’d update the thread in case anyone else comes across this.

Anyway, I’ve pretty much pinned down reproducing the problem, although not 100% exactly what the issue is.

Just to remind, I get a Shib 404 error after putting in my credentials when using a combination of Windows 7 / IE 8.

After some further investigation the problem seems related to having Sophos installed... it installs a plug-in into IE that checks webpages, and it seems to be that that’s messing things up. It’s fine in Vista, just seems specific to Windows 7. If you disable the plug-in, everything seems to work as expected.

I’ll report the problem to Sophos and see what they say.

Didn’t find anything on this in Google, so thought I’d post here just in case anyone else has a similar set up and it causes them any issues.

Cheers,

Steve