Hi Adrian,

Please see the section on eduPersonTargetedID in the Shibboleth 2
configuration guide on the UK federation website:

http://www.ukfederation.org.uk/content/Documents/Setup2IdP#eduPersonTargetedID

Code is given for generating both the old and new versions of
eduPersonTargetedID in Shibboleth 2, so you can directly compare the
results with those generated by Shibboleth 1.3.

Regards,

Sara Hopkins
SDSS Support Team

--
Sara Hopkins
SDSS Support Team

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.