Apologies for cross posting

As part of the JISC funded Innovation Base project we are looking at the use of models in JISC project work.  There is some evidence that there is widespread use of informal models (such as diagrams), and less use of more formal models.  However, we would like to find out what you have been doing, and so would be very grateful if you would comptlete the questionairre at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G56QWRV .

It shouldn’t take more than about 15 minutes to complete.

A summary of the results will be posted, and if you add your email address we will notify you once the conclusions are published.

 Thanks for time.

regards

Tom.

Tom Franklin
Tom Franklin Consulting Ltd
9 Redclyffe Road
Withington
Manchester
M20 3JR

email:    [log in to unmask]
phone:  0161 408 4401
mobile: 07989 948 221
skype:   tomnfranklin
web:     http://www.franklin-consulting.co.uk/

Registered in England and Wales: 6948162