Liz,

I entered what sounds like a similar feature into the HER last year following a conservation preoject on one. At the moment it is under the candidate thesaurus term ‘tar boiler’. I’m waiting to see what happens to my next bunch of candidate terms when they’re submitted.

Andy

Andrew Nicholson

HER Officer

Dumfries and Galloway Council
Planning and Environment (Archaeology)
Newall Terrace, Dumfries, DG1 1LW

Tel: 01387 260154   (int. 64154)
Fax: 01387 260149
+ <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
. Drop Point 228
Any email message sent or received by the Council may
require to be disclosed by the Council under the provisions
of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

P  SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary