On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 11:48 -0800, Jel Coward wrote:
> Declan Fox wrote:
> > and meanwhile, in another part of the Commonwealth, Robbie Coull is
> > going great guns with Linux/Oscar, having set up a new practice more or

> The BC thing has happened because I had heard Midge, I had had experience
> of UK proprietary systems and the downsides of that so when I was
> computerising the practice here, OSCAR was the only sensible choice.
>
> Thank you Adrian!

My pleasure.

> And now Robbie is at it too on the other side of the country :)

I think I mentioned it to him as well, but it is of coruse the logical
choice.

> This is quite the story.

Oscar remains a system which I can imagine myself simply sitting down
and doing work with.

Gnumed, nice though some things about it are, is not yet ready for prime
time.

What I hope is that someone is looking at methods of moving a record or
encounter, which probably implies choosing elements of a grammar for
describing parts of the medical record.

It'll be useful.