Dear colleagues,

I would like to remind you about our invitation to take part in our GSA
Field Forum on
Samos (Greece) and in the Menderes Massif (Turkey) in May 2010 - a week
after EGU 2010 finishes.

Please check out the details on
http://www.geosociety.org/fieldForums/10samos.htm .

Please indicate by email to Uwe or any of the conveners by tomorrow, 9
December 2009.
if you are interested in attending

Thanks, and accept our apologies if you receive this message more than once.

Best wishes,
Klaus

FIELD FORUM: Significance of along-strike variations for the 3-D architecture of
orogens: The Hellenides and Anatolides in the eastern Mediterranean

16-22 May 2010

Conveners:
Uwe Ring Dept. of Geological Sciences, Canterbury University,
Christchurch 8004, New Zealand

Klaus Gessner
Centre for
The University of Western Australia M006
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009, Australia, [log in to unmask]

Talip Güngör
Dept. of Geology, Dokuz Eylül University

Nikos Skarpelis
Dept. of Geology and Geoenvironment, University of Athens,
Greece

Dov Avigad
Institute of Earth Sciences, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem 9190

Olivier Vanderhaeghe
G2R, Nancy-Université, BP 239 54006 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy,
France

__________________________________

Klaus Gessner
Associate Professor

Geothermal Centre of Excellence of Western Australia
Centre for 3D Mineral Mapping
Centre for Exploration Targeting

School of Earth and Environment, M006
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009, Australia
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.segs.uwa.edu.au/staff/klaus.gessner
P: +61 8 6488 7148
F: +61 8 6488 1178