Dear GEM,

The Learning Team at London Transport Museum is looking to add a number of
freelance artists skilled in youth work to their approved list of creative
practitioners, in preparation for a series of job opportunities during 2010.

This call for artists is part of LTM's involvement in the London: World City
project, part of MLA's national Stories of the World programme.

Please find attached our overarching brief containing all relevant details.

We look forward to receiving your applications!

Sincerely,

Vicki Pipe

Community Learning Officer: London Transport Museum