The International Museum Theatre Alliance - Europe invites you to attend

(MORE OF) LESS OF THE VERBAL
A Training Day In Non-Verbal Communication in Museum Theatre and Live
Interpretation

Friday 22nd January 2010
at the Museum of Docklands, London

For all those working with people for whom spoken text can be a barrier -
such as overseas visitors, the hearing impaired, the very young, second
language speakers or those with learning difficulties.

Alison Hale and Emily Capstick of Peoplescape Theatre will help you tell
your story using puppets, creative object manipulation, movement, lighting,
touch, music, sound and song.

What people said about ³Less of the Verbal²  in Manchester last spring.
³I thought this was a really good course- a good balance between the
theoretical and the practice²
³[We saw] Šhow percussion and props can totally change the delivery of a
session²
³Thanks once again for a truly inspiring and joyful day²

£60 for IMTAL Europe members
£90 for non-members  (fee includes lunch and tea/coffee)

For further information contact: [log in to unmask]
For further details and to download a booking form see
www.imtal-europe.com/diary/index.php