Dear all

This request is posted on behalf of a colleague in Hungary - please reply to Ági Iván at [log in to unmask] :

"I would like to ask if you could help with some advice for my university dissertation. My subject is the role of art museums in the education of disadvantaged children/young people, in this research I focus on disadvantage as poverty, discrimination, so in the case of Hungary it covers mainly the Roma population. I would like to ask you if you know about some special programs organised for a similar target group in British museums or if you could suggest any books, reports related to this special type of museum studies in the field of social inclusion."

Thank you very much in advance for your help with this - it will be a good opportunity to disseminate good practice in your organisation to a wider European audience.

Best wishes

Nicola

Nicola Bell
culture~evaluation~ learning