For the London area (and indeed, now, for those in the West Midlands)
you can try the directory of artists in LONSAS
http://www.lonsas.org.uk/

If you only want personal recommendations, I know a few sculptors but
it would help to know more: are you looking for someone that works
solidly with architectural and interior design or for someone more
conceptual and multimedia?

Best wishes
Bridget