Hello all

A bit specific I’m afraid but I thought you might be able to help….

I’m trying to find a Latin American storyteller or performer to deliver a couple of sessions over February half term in London. Our current temporary exhibition is about Latin American carnival and the text is in English and Spanish so it would be nice to have some bilingual storytelling too.

Thanks in advance

Hannah

Hannah Guthrie

Museum Officer - Education

The Cuming Museum

The Old Town Hall

151 Walworth Road

London

SE17 1RY

020 7525 2332

www.southwark.gov.uk/cumingmuseum

To help create a sustainable environment please think carefully before you print this e-mail. Do not print it unless it is really necessary. ****************************************************************************************************

Southwark Council does not accept liability for loss or damage resulting from software viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail may be personal to the sender and should not be taken as necessarily representing those of Southwark Council.

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential and may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege or be subject to privacy legislation. It is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the retaining, distribution or other use of any transmitted information is strictly prohibited.

E-mails are transmitted over a public network and Southwark Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of a message that may have sustained changes in transmission

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.