Hello
Regarding my earlier question about whether there was going to be a
register of LOTC badge holders, I should have spent more time actually
perusing the LOTC site and less time trying to contact people to ask
the question!
The answer is: Providers with the Quality Badge are listed at
www.lotcqualitybadge.org.uk.  You can search this database by, amongst
other things, region, type of organisation, education offer etc.

I do feel a bit dumb, but there might be some feedback in this: That
the main LOTC site http://www.lotc.org.uk/ doesn't overtly signpost
teachers to search for badged providers. As I was, I think many users
will be seduced by the nice slidy thematic sections, and not find the
links to the Quality Badge. The Badge Holders site is separate, and
the link is only at the bottom of a long page that addresses providers
wanting to apply for a badge.

Hope that's helpful and I haven't wasted your time!

PS There is still time to feedback to me your views on strategic
commissioning of websites for the cultural offer for children & young
people (and their workforce).

Best wishes
Bridget