Hello Hive Mind!

I have tried asking this question of LOTC direct (with 3 emails &
phone) but with no response and I have a tight deadline. So I thought
I would ask you, and if you have extra opinions (given the interesting
response about LOTC v Sandford) you might want to share them.

My question is: Are there plans to enable registers of providers with
the LOTC badge? The current website just has guidance e.g. on how to
organise good cultural learning trips but it doesn't enable you to
find badged providers. If the website itself isn't going to include a
register, are there plans to work with any other online education
services so that you can find registered providers in particular
subject areas or offers?

If you have views, but no precise knowledge, do feel free to respond.

Best wishes
Bridget McKenzie
www.flowassociates.com
07890 540178