Hi

I am trying to perform a TBSS analysis and correlate a single group of
subjects's FA maps with its behavioral test scores. I'm a beginner of TBSS
(v1.2) and now planning to do correlation analysisbetween FA values and
cognitive score.  Although I read the randomize manual and past email list, I
cannot understand how to do that. My goal is to test for correlations between
FA and cognitive score.My subject is 38.

First,How do I generate design matrix ,design.mat/design.con/design.grp/ with
GLM gui?

Second, after generating the desig matrix, how to use the randomize
command?