Please see the previous reply on this in the email archive:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind05&L=FSL&P=R98545&X=20D3C05165200516F9&Y=steve%40fmrib.ox.ac.uk

Cheers, Steve .

On 2 Dec 2009, at 22:13, Linev FSL wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to compare the FSL double gamma HRF to the function used in an other software. Since the parameters used to describe the function are not the same, could you please provide me with the equation used in FSL?

Also, on what paper is based the choice of the double gamma HRF used in FSL?

Thank you,

Cécile Madjar

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve