Dear all FSL users:
I ever listed my question about 1 week ago.
But it seems no any further responses.
Can anybody gives me a hand?
Thank you.
Dr. Lai

--- 09/12/22 (二),[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> 寫道:

寄件者: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
主旨: FW: [FSL] masks for probtrack of FDT; cluster command for FSLVBM
收件者: [log in to unmask]
日期: 2009年12月22日,二,上午10:08

--- 09/12/20 (日),Chien-Han Lai <[log in to unmask]> 寫道:

寄件者: Chien-Han Lai <[log in to unmask]>
主旨: [FSL] masks for probtrack of FDT; cluster command for FSLVBM
收件者: [log in to unmask]
日期: 2009年12月20日,日,下午12:58

Dear all FSL experts:
Can I ask where can I make those masks using in the probtrack function of FDT?
How do I make the masks by the command code of FSL?
Besides, I ever used cluster command to explore which clusters will be significant in my FSLVBM results.
But I found that the clusters not match very well with the significant regions of my study (the number of clusters were far less than the number of significant regions).
Can anybody gives me some advice?
Thank you.
Sincerely yours
Dr. Lai