Hi Jill,

I found my mistake. For the interaction of PPI, I set make zero for PHYS for
min, and it should be mean. What I set for PSY was centre, and it should be
right. I revised my mistake, and attached the design in the mail. Could you
please help me to check it?

Another question is, this time I found the result was still negative, Do I need
to try with different seed regions got from group results?
Or do I need to try to separate the two EVs, not one EV for contrast between
the two? I need your suggestion to get positive results about this.

Many thanks.