Sorry.. I haven't seen that many people have already answered to you..

all the best

2009/12/11 Alessio Moscato <[log in to unmask]>
In my experience, this kind of error could be related to write permission on the Share NFS.

My suggestion is to check what user can read/write/execute your Share Volume

All the best

Dr. Alessio Moscato
Medical Physicist
Medical Physics Dep., Niguarda Hospital