Hi Qizhu,

> What's the 'top report? Do you mean the
> 'tbss_2_reg.oxxxx'' file? Inside this file, it
> tells 20 iterations, target image size 182x218x182, etc.

What Steve meant was for you to type the command "top" in a shell while running tbss_2. But as mentioned in his previous post, you just need to get the latest TBSS version, then it will run much faster as it will use our new in-house non-linear registration FNIRT.

> BTW, I noticed that, at the end part of the FNIRT webpage,
> there is a session called example usages introducing how to
> register FA image to FMRIB58. Can I just follow that
> instruction to complete the tbss_reg work?

It would actually be better for you to update your FSL... Once you've done that, just re-run TBSS and it should go fastly and smoothly.

Cheers,
Gwenaelle