Hi again --

One more question that I have encountered often.  I would love your input.

I do not understand why the design.fsf file will suddenly not load in FEAT.  I just loaded it a few days ago -- But I have moved the group-analysis output into a different folder since my last "loading" attempt.  Might the move of the group analysis have altered something?

I receive the following error --

wrong # args: should be "feat5:load w full filename"

wrong # args: should be "feat5:load w full filename"

    while executing

"feat5:load .r 1 /Volumes/Data/Groupanalysis.gfeat/design.fsf"

    ("eval" body line 1)

    invoked from within

"eval "$command $outputfile1" "

    (procedure "feat_file:invoke" line 29)

    invoked from within

"feat_file:invoke .wdialog1 a a a :: {feat5:load .r 1}"

    (command bound to event)

Thank you.